The blogging spree

The blogging spree! 

Hello everybody! I am Preethi sriram, from the 'orthodox' south indian family! 
I'm this type of girl you'll find laughing the loudest with a group of people for a moment and immersed in the fathom of thoughts,  the moment later. Im in my early twenties trying to figure out what life has in store and looking forward for the journey amidst all the surprises and shocks.


well, I love interacting with a lot of people! I'm this type you'll term as a 'talkative!'  That has a reason behind it!  My parents, both of them work and they decided it's the best to take care of a single child, who already speak like 'five'. This digital world kept them all busY.  And I eventually got bored of the 'imaginary friends', 'Barbie dolls', 'kitchen sets', 'cars and trucks' and of the 'baby sitter' too! And my companion was my imagination and my game was the fantasy!  
And that i became "the talkative". 

I always found writing alluring, beacuse putting thoughts into words is the best thing anybody can ever do! 

"It's an intellectual's hobby", they said! 
 "oh really??  let me prove them wrong. ",I said  and hence started the blogging spree. 

And that's it for today! Stay in touch ya, people!  And bear it with the beginner! 


Comments

  1. An impressive start..!!! Nd let me knw more abt u..:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nee podu thangachi... Anna irukan padika..... Bore adikudhu la :P xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deal ok! Thangachi writing.. anna reading! Anna vaa vaa :)

      Delete
  3. nice post.. :)
    have time have a look at my cooking blog-www.Indiaerecipes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have started reading all yr blogs. Will complete soon .. :) good start.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

How do you feel about the article ? :)