The window to happiness !!

The Inter-wined Acoustic clones 

It was a long day.. and tiresome too !! I had a complete day of classes and a bunch of lectures to attend.. and my head started to hurt. I craved for a cup of coffee .. hot,steamy,strong in that little tumblers that were served in the college canteen.. that smell..umm yum !! I closed my eyes to imagine the feel of that dusky coffee that i'll be having in a coupling of minutes .. that froth.. that little stainless steel tumbler.. that extra sugar.. that stirrer..that heat..that smell..that taste of the first sip..that cofffeeeeee.. and Snap.. the lecturer shouted at his highest pitch as if he was in a reality show .."and that's all about acoustics today!! u can ask ur doubts in my free hour !" and left the hall. It felt like the coffee that I was virtually about to drink burnt my tongue with his 'high decibel voice'.. that was what I heard in the whole class.

I rushed amidst the crowd to the canteen to just see almost the entire college infront of the coffee shop yelling "akka inga onu.. unum knjum oothunga ka.. ila strong ah.. knjum sakarayum jaasthi.. inga rendu.. !" ( have u ever heard of ur teacher constantly mentioning a fish market? yeaah.. its a bit worse !!) and u should look at the reaction of that lady making coffee .. perfectly hilarious! you should have figured out by now, what happened next.. the crowd..the angry lady.. I left to board the college bus without fulfilling the craving ! 

It was like ,something which is meant to be yours is in front of you and you can't pursue it! The coffee.. it was all I wanted !! I rushed to the college bus.. and settled in my own seat.. yeaah.. you know! senior.. so it's literally my seat.. no, not the 'ragging' thingy ;)
with the broken heart.. i searched my bag for my earphones.. noo     'The acoustic clones' .. that's what the lecturer taught ! off the threshold eh?? alright ! I fiddled into my bag and yes..the day is getting worse !

I have no idea how i'm going to travel right to my home through an hour and a half ride. I started cursing myself out loud and nobody seem to notice either ! oh yeah.. they have their earphones on! The bus trailed away from the college. I pushed open the window with great difficulty with the help of the junior guy behind my seat who was so immersed in his 'unplugged music'.. well yeah, I'm getting a bit jealous at the sight of his 'skull candy' and then fresh air hit my face. This seat has been the one I have been sitting in for the last three years and never have I opened the window.. Just so u know in the morning to prevent my hair from getting ruffled and to save the look for the day and in the evening well yeah, for the same reasons.. U know it's tough to be a girl ;) 

I looked around the bus.. I could hardly figure out anybody's names.. I have seen them in the campus.. they look familiar.. but names?? naah.. not much !! wooha there's that girl with the expensive 'beats'.. that must have costed her a fortune.. I didn't intend to glare at her, so trailed off to look at others..ehh.. other's earphones.. JBL earphones.. sony.. JBL again.. skullcandy.. wait a minute .. why is it named a skullcandy?? i started to giggle thinking of the lame reasons.. back on track.. philips.. the nokia earphones.. the samsung.. sony.. skullcandy.. iball..nokia .. and there was this  guy with no earphones on.. ohh.. 'i got a company' feel..but then he had the earbud ! 

I started to feel pathetic.. I decided to look out the window which kept making my hair clumsy with all the wild and cool breeze..but it was good..kinda soothing.. I looked at the two way lane roads with the white paint beautifully decorating the black road.. the sides of the road were green.. with trees going on and on.. and yes.. some of the areas had their trees cut down to put up plots.. the ones that were always telecast-ed on the television with the evergreen brand line "ungaluku migaa arugil".. I started to laugh at my own lame jokes and the girl sitting next to me, the one with the JBL, doesn't even seem to notice.. but i was having the best time with my own company..I started looking at people walking on the street .. the passers by in their scooters and cars..people returning from offices,rushing to get to their home ..  kids getting back from school.. ladies off to shopping after work with their glorious handbags ..cute guys on expensive motor bikes .. the ones with the helmets, concealing their charm.. the ones without helmets, risking their lives.. and a lot more.. 

I looked up the sky that was making patterns on the cloud and the sun that was all blushing.. and there was the best part.. when the bus crossed the 'cauvery' bridge.. the sun blissfully went back into its horizon..making me awestruck at its beauty.. it felt like it floated on the river.. I was all excited and turned by the side , to the girl sitting next to me.. and started describing the beauty of the sun that was about to set ! she gave me a dirty look.. and said " Dude, I've my headphones on.. i can't understand a word u say!" without even getting it off her ears !!

chuck it !! stuffs like that happen.. and in no time the conductor yelled " Get down !" He didn't realize he was shouting because he had his earphones on too ! crazy isn't it?? 
The moment I got down the bus.. I didn't feel the fatigue of the long day nor did I feel the head ache ! I went home and mom gave me a crazy look.. I asked her what was that and all she said was  " u look very fresh but what is it with the hair?? did u look like this all day?" 
I rushed to the mirror and yes... 
'It was a beautiful ride but the breeze made my hair looked like a clown!'

Comments

  1. Good one! And I loved this line,"the ones with the helmets, concealing their charm.. the ones without helmets, risking their lives."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks anjana!! I love the way u compliment!! :*

      Delete
  2. Good narrating skill buddy.. unta kathuka veandiyadhu niraya iruku...

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this so called modern world
    This is a common thing.

    Glue urself into the phone.
    Look at fb like ur friend pic,but never appreciate the same one sitting next to you directly.

    Feel that wind,let it rust you everyday.
    Feel that sun, let it tan you everyday.

    Keep writing kiddo,
    Keep exploring this world your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In this so called modern world
    This is a common thing.

    Glue urself into the phone.
    Look at fb like ur friend pic,but never appreciate the same one sitting next to you directly.

    Feel that wind,let it rust you everyday.
    Feel that sun, let it tan you everyday.

    Keep writing kiddo,
    Keep exploring this world your way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. true story! The technology freaks , we've become!
    sure.. Exploring the world with the words is all i do :)
    ur comments means a lot..
    pracically made my day :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

How do you feel about the article ? :)