Down the memory lane

Heyya readers! How have u been? Long time ,No see! 
My head scrabbled through a vast range of topics to pen something down , but  no luck! Apparently,the urge to write has reached a point where I started scribbling in random languages and 
Jusst to save myself from going to an asylum I write this blog down!
Don't worry,It'll be sensible enough to entertain you for the minutes u spare with me !
Somebody asked me "How was your year?" 
well,that triggered something.
"How was the year?"
yeaaah, 2015 ! Was it my year?  
When this question is posed , I could feel faces quizzing themselves. 
Good,Bad,Better and worst !
The third grade superlative degree that our English teacher taught us works well!
It was a mere mixture of emotions ! 
Oh, u feel it was bad? rewind it !
There would've been one good moment.. atleast one!
Probably a heart felt conversation with someone special or a laugh riot or a random stranger's smile or a new acquaintance or an extended help or dad's hug or mom's lap or a begger's gratitude or a friend's shoulder or a good deed or an apology or a long drive or a crazy adrenaline rush or a roller coster ride or a good picture or a silly pose or an addicting song or a good movie or a tummy full dinner or a heart felt shopping or a cute girl /guy's wink .
Yes, There were good moments !
A mixture of emotions - Hell, yeaaah!
This year was one hell of a roller coaster ride but what is it without a bit of a fall !

My mobile kept reminding me of the shortage of space.S
crolling down the gallery , there were a lot of pictures which weren't clicked for the purpose of 'DP-ing' it and flauting over on the social networking sites instead for memory !
Memory.. oh yeah, that occupied the 'memory' of my device !
Memories die hard !
I could find myself laughing at the most silly pictures remembring the incidents.


That's the thing about moments, they pass leaving the heart aching for it to stay.

That's what we need to remember, Bad ones pass too !
"This too shall pass"- Be it a storm or a sunshine!
It's so cliche yet That's the beauty..

This year , I found my passion for writing. The passion stood beside laughing with me through my sun shines and smirked at me through my Eccentric non-sense and was indeed a vent in the worst times.

This year might have given u  bestfriends and the strangers who once were the former.
Wonderful Breathtaking moments and dreadful taking away ur breath heartbreaks.
 Thumbing through ur contact list, u may find a handfull of people who have drifted apart but once were the Heros of ur moments and the heroines of ur memories.
Text them !
Ask them "How they have been?"
What is the worst that may happen ? They might ignore the text .
Positively, They might track down their memory lane and might cherish those memories .
Those "mights" have the might to bring a little something.

A New year it is. A Brand new one!

That one thing that's to be remembered is "Never Take Anything Or Anyone For Granted"
When the clock ticks to midnight we're gonna shout "A Happpppy New Year"  . 
Don't let that energy drain out the next day.Let the fire in ur heart burn high to make u glow with happiness.

 Keep the twinkle in ur eye alive and smile , afterall every day is a brand new one !

Oh, If the cake in the midnight makes u feel like its a new year.. chuck the calories and feel the 'New day' with a piece of cake.





Comments

  1. Seems to me that the new writer in you, makes you look a few worlds apart from all the wanna be writers currently prowling on the internet.
    Kudos and have a year blended with all you love and desire :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a ton !
    Appreciation is the very recognition for any writer and yes, ur comment made my day !
    This means a lot to me !
    catch up with my other articles when u feel bored..I can guarantee a little entertainment!
    Glad u liked it ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2015 was definitely not my year... Lets see how 2016 gonna turn out to be.. Anyway ur writeup gives a sense of thumbs up.. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Though 2k15 was not my year... 2k16 started with a bang... Hope this year ll bring all the best possibilities in my life.... Btw comming to your writeup, gave a feel good while reading. It cherished my memories of 2k15 and brought a positive hope for forthcomming days... You are an excellent writer... Happy new year...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks.. and im glad u liked it ! that was the purpose of this blog..to give hope maybe !
      hav a great year.. better days are yet to come

      Delete
  5. This is some good writer in you buddy. Feel good writeup. Proud of u. 2015 gave u to me ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks adhi! yes, of all that happened.. The partners in crime happened! thank u.. and im more than happy that u liked it

      Delete
  6. Good one.nicely penned, too positive. Esp the part where u mentioning about msging the lost contact - makes sense. Good post, keep writing. Waiting to see u as an author very soon. ATB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a deepak.. means a lot..
      and yes, Im working on becoming a better writer

      Delete

Post a Comment

How do you feel about the article ? :)